Pacific Northwest

Hello everyone,
Sounds great. I'm there. I'm bringing all the girls I know that ride and some male friends that ride. We'll come down Friday, I think and go back Monday but I'll let you know way ahead of time. So, it looks like riding in the day and clubbing at night..yahoo. Anyways, we're all excited to met all of you. Thinker thanks for that offer on you house, I'll might be bringing a few more people than I thought. but won't know till April. But coming down 100%. Some of my girlfriends will be coming in their cars, just to come down and party in the clubs. Maybe we should meet in Seattle or somewhere along the way..do you know where there's a good spot along the way. Well, all my friends are very excited about coming down and riding and having fun. So let me know whats a good spot to met half way.
tounge.gif
I will lean on Havoc for this one or ISALSA from Seattle or Frisbie.

Maybe Federal Way or Tacoma WA would be a good place to meet then head back to P Town. I have hook ups at most of the clubs and will try to get us hooked up in advanced. Keep me posted on the numbers.

anywhere along I-5 corridor, south of tacoma works for me
Centralia would be a good rest area for your group
holla

Hello everyone,
Sounds great. I'm there. I'm bringing all the girls I know that ride and some male friends that ride. We'll come down Friday, I think and go back Monday but I'll let you know way ahead of time. So, it looks like riding in the day and clubbing at night..yahoo. Anyways, we're all excited to met all of you. Thinker thanks for that offer on you house, I'll might be bringing a few more people than I thought. but won't know till April. But coming down 100%. Some of my girlfriends will be coming in their cars, just to come down and party in the clubs. Maybe we should meet in Seattle or somewhere along the way..do you know where there's a good spot along the way. Well, all my friends are very excited about coming down and riding and having fun. So let me know whats a good spot to met half way.
tounge.gif
Isalsa, Frisbee, are you guys going to join us when Swan's crew from Vancouver BC comes down to Portland in late May? Swan and her boyfriend ride matching Busas, and many of these guys will be going to Laguna Seca, so it will be a good time to meet people.
Swan
im game ,the end of May weather should be alright, he could hit Mt ST helens run #2 , which opens usually opens before #1
vancouver to cougar to carson to steveson to trout lake to klickatiat . hope your friends are ready for 350 miles of twisties {Havoc}[/QUOTE]

As you can see, we are gonna ride hard then party hard.

Hello everyone,
tounge.gif
Isalsa, Frisbee, are you guys going to join us when Swan's crew from Vancouver BC comes down to Portland in late May? Swan and her boyfriend ride matching Busas, and many of these guys will be going to Laguna Seca, so it will be a good time to meet people.
Swan
im game ,the end of May weather should be alright, he could hit Mt ST helens run #2 , which opens usually opens before #1
vancouver to cougar to carson to steveson to trout lake to klickatiat . hope your friends are ready for 350 miles of twisties {Havoc}

As you can see, we are gonna ride hard then party hard.[/QUOTE]
My girl and I are planning to go Laguna Seca. Just not for sure on one or two bikes

I'l keep tracking this topic . Keep me informed on a ride . And I do want to see the movie . Ride safe

Oh yeah , a good place to meet is on I 5 and hiway 512 .I think its at exit 119 theres a mcdonalds with a large parking lot . It's south Tacoma .Let me know when .

Hello everyone,
tounge.gif
Swan
vancouver to cougar to carson to steveson to trout lake to klickatiat . hope your friends are ready for 350 miles of twisties {Havoc}

As you can see, we are gonna ride hard then party hard.
My girl and I are planning to go Laguna Seca.  Just not for sure on one or two bikes[/QUOTE]
ISalsa, great to here that you are still planning on Laguna in July. But we wanted to let you guys know that Swan and her buddies are coming down to Portland at the end of May. Thought you and your girl may be interested in riding with some other female riders, and meeting some of the rest of us before Laguna.

Thinker

Hi Greg,
I just got news from my girlfriends that they love hip-hop. So I guess you can find the right place for us. The said they would love to stay with you. Is that okay. There will be about 8 girls. They guys, if any come can stay in a hotel. Anyways, how does May 16, 17, and 18 sound to you. It's a long weekend up here in Vancouver. Do you think you can work with those days? And do you think Cache will be available those dates? Let us know okay. Thanks
biggrin.gif

Hi Greg,
I just got news from my girlfriends that they love hip-hop. So I guess you can find the right place for us. The said they would love to stay with you. Is that okay. There will be about 8 girls. They guys, if any come can stay in a hotel. Anyways, how does May 16, 17, and 18 sound to you. It's a long weekend up here in Vancouver. Do you think you can work with those days? And do you think Cache will be available those dates? Let us know okay. Thanks  
biggrin.gif
OK, hmmm, let me think about this. The girls want to stay at my house, and we send the guys to a hotel...OK, if you insist! If I clean my garage, all the bikes will easily fit, so all is well.

Those dates work just fine for me. The only risk is the weather. It is very unpredictable that time of year. I talked to Cache and Havoc over the weekend and I am sure they are cool as well. Hip hop is easy. Not to worry.

Thinker

Hi Greg,
biggrin.gif
OK, hmmm, let me think about this. The girls want to stay at my house, and we send the guys to a hotel...OK, if you insist! If I clean my garage, all the bikes will easily fit, so all is well.

Those dates work just fine for me. The only risk is the weather. It is very unpredictable that time of year. I talked to Cache and Havoc over the weekend and I am sure they are cool as well. Hip hop is easy. Not to worry.

Thinker
I think we would love joining you guys. But my first and second task is to the parts in my garage. Just got back my repainted body work Next is finishing my car, the Busa, then my girls Baby Busa

I think we would love joining you guys.  But my first and second task is to the parts in my garage.  Just got back my repainted body work Next is finishing my car, the Busa, then my girls Baby Busa
We will keep you informed. You have 3 months...hop to it. What color did you paint your bike?

Back