Our ride from Sat.

So did everybody leave Busahaya or what?
rock.gif

Nah, we won't leave out Busa bros.
2 years ago in Laguna BA crashed and he went in the ambulance and Jester stayed with the bike and I drove back to get my truck, we picked up the bike and put it in his trailer for him.

2 years ago in Laguna BA crashed and he went in the ambulance and Jester stayed with the bike and I drove back to get my truck, we picked up the bike and put it in his trailer for him.
That's what I like to hear, nothing but the best
beerchug.gif

coming from Santa Clarita
Santa Clarita?!! Where in Santa Clarita? I live in Santa Clarita.
wow.gif
rock.gif
I live in Santa Clara nor/cal and spent fri/sat nites in Sylmar. Round trip friday afternoon till sunday night 1281 miles.
wow.gif
on a 1kRR
Must be nice, eh BA Busa? CharlesBusa & I were planining on a trip up north sometime in the spring or summer. Can't wait to finalize that one. BusaHaya with a vengeance!!!!!

wow.gif

Well at least you got my red '05 in focus. I may be a bit bias, but I think IT may be the fastest color yet! I'm trying to swing that trip to Laguna, that is going to be a party!!!

Can you say LAGUNA oh yeah.
LAGUNA, hopefully.
How about April for a Coalinga,Hollister,Laguna warm up run.  
wink.gif
LAGUNA FOR SURE!!!!!

Maybe the ride in April, maybe just a couple days???

I love to say that city's name "Coalinga"    hehehehe
40__s.gif
Yeah 2 days fri/sat or sat/sun. COALINGA  
tounge.gif
 is 220 miles from Lakewood and 150 from me and a 1/2 hour or less from Thrasherfox. There are several hotels next to Harris Ranch and the 5, which is 10 minutes from COALINGA  
tounge.gif
 We could ride 198, 25 and scout out some cool routes for the "Official Friday Laguna Ride".  
rock.gif

tounge.gif

Can you say LAGUNA oh yeah.
LAGUNA, hopefully.
How about April for a Coalinga,Hollister,Laguna warm up run.  
wink.gif
LAGUNA FOR SURE!!!!!

Maybe the ride in April, maybe just a couple days???

I love to say that city's name "Coalinga"    hehehehe
40__s.gif
Yeah 2 days fri/sat or sat/sun. COALINGA  
tounge.gif
 is 220 miles from Lakewood and 150 from me and a 1/2 hour or less from Thrasherfox. There are several hotels next to Harris Ranch and the 5, which is 10 minutes from COALINGA  
tounge.gif
 We could ride 198, 25 and scout out some cool routes for the "Official Friday Laguna Ride".  
rock.gif
Sounds good, I'll talk at Nelson some about go'in.

tounge.gif

First off thanks for the pics Charlesbusa. Looks great.

I remember that one. I just pulled into the hotel after my cross country drive to see you guys unloading his bike. Welcome to CA. That was a bad day for everyone.

Back