alltrac.net
turbocelica
hondaclub

think that's it!!
Posted via Mobile Device

VROC
KawaNow
VRA
Delphi Forums.....darksiding (car tire on bikes)
riderinfo
floridasportbikers
a bunch of Ford forums
opencarry
blah blah blah

SacramentoCrotchRockets.Com
BayAreaRidersForum.Com
Sportbikes.net
Pirate4x4.Com
I know there is a few others but I don't really get on any of them any more.

I'm guessing your talking about the rear 02's? Just buy a tuner... and I can see why they banned you so they wouldn't have to read your lifes study into resistance.
I'm guessing how many times I can repeat the same basic step to get your bike to be well tuned.
I hate to see some modder lost in FI. The concept is easy to understand, complex if you get too heavy into it. I sort of know how a bike should work and run from one end to the other. No one would hire me if I did not have these skills.

And you know there are levels of tune like, PC, pipe, cams, etc.
A tune that runs off song can rub my :moon: pucker all beat read. The beet juice is to introduce you to a wire.

I didn't write the :rulez: I just weed out the few, as in, who knows their wee d's is breakfast of champions.

just tell them you "yank" the bulb out.. (can not count the number of times I have seen that done)
Oh no, Mr. B. I can't count the number of times I tried to throw away this keyboard. Typing out the same steps in the book. But they have a different idea as if there are two answers to the absolute one way it repeats itself. :beerchug:

This is how I get in trouble we do the tune me up, "Wire Fuse Blew'z"... I did mention I rode in one of those short bus is, didn't I? :goodboy:

Banned from:

jockeyjournal.com
smokinvette.com (GM/Ford ~ Suz/Kaw ~ Same/Same Generic Q&A'z)

here and cherokeeforum.com that's about it as it stands I spend so much time here that I don't have the time to get on a bunch of other forums. I tried bay area riders forum once because I'm local to it (aptly named BARF) it simply wasn't a place for me and I'll leave it at that. The org rocks :beerchug:

Back