Oregon - Car Show

busawife

Registered
Hello all...My friends in Tualatin, Oregon are having a car show at their tire shop. AND, they want people to bring their motorcycles too. My hubby and I are taking our baby to the show and I thought I might see if any of you (who are close by) would like to join. It is August 24, but I am not sure on the rest of the details. If you are interested, please let me know!
hello.gif

Thanks all!!!!

Oh, and if you want to think about it..and are on the East Coast...you can always go out for a long ride and come visit! Maybe my house will be unpacked by that point.

I grew up in Tualatin. K-12. That place has exploded the last 10 years..... What tire shop do they have, or is it fairly new?

The tire shop in question has been there a few years as far as I know, but the wife is out on a dinner run. I believe that her friends husband just took over running it. Will get some clue when she gets back maybe?

There will be pictures, just trying to drum up some support for them at the moment. The Mrs. didn't have the date for it at first... so she just filled in the second line with car show

Back