Opinions on New Turbo Muffler

there is a way to mod the oilpan to get it to fit
it has been done and is fairly easy

You might get a full pipe to fit, but you will lose oil capacity, plus the pipe will hang at least 1" lower then the pan, totally defeating the reason to go to a short pan.

Richard

_DSC8670-e8-sharp-rccstg1-fullpipe-shortmuffler-graeme.jpg

Bring it up and around, behind the rear peg and under the tail . . .

for roadracing . . .:race:

I like it all in all. I've been wanting to make a full pipe like a Tsukigi Cannon for a turbo bike. Haven't measured the core on a cannon. Considering using mine when I go turbo. Would be right at what Frank is talking about above.

I spoke to Frank over at powerhouse about going this route and he said he'd have to talk to you to see if it was available.

I have a few questions;

1. Will this pipe still fit with buell pegs?
2. I know you said you had the clearance to the swingarm pretty tight, I'm running a Velocity arm and was currious how the dimensions would vary? I know there is really only one way to know; curious if you'd had one on a bike with a VR arm.
3. What the price would be to option this in a kit in black ceramic finish?

Thank you for your feedback.

This pipe will add $540 to the price of the kit in a raw SS finish, and if you want it in black ceramic, it would add $640 to the kit. Your other questions I can't answer, hopefully, Richard will chime in . . .:whistle:

I spoke to Frank over at powerhouse about going this route and he said he'd have to talk to you to see if it was available.

I have a few questions;

1. Will this pipe still fit with buell pegs?
2. I know you said you had the clearance to the swingarm pretty tight, I'm running a Velocity arm and was currious how the dimensions would vary? I know there is really only one way to know; curious if you'd had one on a bike with a VR arm.
3. What the price would be to option this in a kit in black ceramic finish?

Thank you for your feedback.

Not sure on the buell pegs, but if they are fine with the stock exh they should be fine with this exh. Should be fine with the Velocity arm unless they have a weird design. The black ceramic adds $100 to the price of the full exh.

Frank has already posted the pricing.

Richard

I am very interested in this pipe for my Gen I. Does the price include the entire pipe, down pipe flange to the tip? Is that price of $640 including shipping or without shipping. Please PM me with all the details.

This pipe will add $540 to the price of the kit in a raw SS finish, and if you want it in black ceramic, it would add $640 to the kit. Your other questions I can't answer, hopefully, Richard will chime in . . .:whistle:

I am very interested in this pipe for my Gen I. Does the price include the entire pipe, down pipe flange to the tip? Is that price of $640 including shipping or without shipping. Please PM me with all the details.

Pricing on both of these pipes - when added to a kit - has been raised $100. The raw finish version is now $640, and the black ceramic is now $740. This is a complete pipe from turbo to the end. Also, please keep in mind that these prices apply only if you order a new kit and choose one of these pipes as an option. If you have an existing kit, and are looking to buy one of these pipes outright, the pricing would be higher and it would not include shipping . . .

Pricing on both of these pipes - when added to a kit - has been raised $100. The raw finish version is now $640, and the black ceramic is now $740. This is a complete pipe from turbo to the end. Also, please keep in mind that these prices apply only if you order a new kit and choose one of these pipes as an option. If you have an existing kit, and are looking to buy one of these pipes outright, the pricing would be higher and it would not include shipping . . .

If you are looking to purchase either of these exhausts for an existing kit, the raw finish version would be $850 and the black ceramic $950 + shipping.

Back