Opinions on New Turbo Muffler

2wicked

Registered
Well here are some pics of what we plan to build as a new turbo exhaust, including a new muffler that will have a 2.5" core through it. It will be available in raw stainless, polished stainless, and ceramic black. I am not 100% sure on placement yet, I may position the muffler a little further under the foot peg. We will have more pics of the finished product this week, and of the hanger and bracket. If all goes well maybe even a video clip with sound, hoping this muffler puts the exh. note between a dump pipe and the muffler we currently use.

Please let me hear your comments and suggestions, we are only making one this week as a prototype and would be happy to hear and maybe try some of your suggestions.

Richard

DSC01440.jpg

DSC01441.jpg

DSC01442.jpg

DSC01443.jpg

DSC01444.jpg

DSC01445.jpg

DSC01446.jpg

DSC01447.jpg

Thats a good looking cone but the pics are too close ,we need one further away to see the pipe in relation with the bike ....please

Looks amazing, and I don't think anyone here would expect anything less....... Keep up the good work!

A sound sample would be awsome, can't wait to hear it!!

:thumbsup:

First close up pic looks great, something to think about is if buyer was building a street/strip bike and put a set of buell pegs or aftermarket pegs that lower peg position for us taller riders that need little extra legroom, would there still be enough clearance?
Posted via Mobile Device

First close up pic looks great, something to think about is if buyer was building a street/strip bike and put a set of buell pegs or aftermarket pegs that lower peg position for us taller riders that need little extra legroom, would there still be enough clearance?
Posted via Mobile Device

We will do our best to keep some room for lower pegs and the riders foot, it is tight, once we get to welding it up we will be able to experiment a little more with positioning, belly wing can still be used too, again, these are prelim pics, finished ones later this week.

DSC01453.jpg

how about just a bit more reverse cone on the exit ? (meaning taper down just a tad more in same length?)
I like it but just an idea
just shooting an idea out there

Looks very sexy richard :thumbsup:

I cant wait to hear the sound. i dont know why but i have a thing for dual exhaust :love:. If its cost effective maybe make and offer a dual pipe?

how about just a bit more reverse cone on the exit ? (meaning taper down just a tad more in same length?)
I like it but just an idea
just shooting an idea out there

Thought about that too, but I want to be able to rebuild the muffler, replace the packing if it ever needs it. If I go too small I will not be able to remove the core. But we will see, I will experiment a bit and post pics of all the styles we try out.

Richard

I'm diggin it, looks like there is enough room for a wider swingarm too, especially with the low mounting. Gonna have an RCC emblem on it or gonna be sneaky about it?
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Back