Opinion on slip ons

missilelike

Donating Member
Registered
I just recently bought a set of two brother slip on polished aluminum cans off ebay. Do any of you here have any knowledge of these, or have you ever used these cans before? If so how did they sound and did you like them? Any words of wisdom about these cans? Any info would be appriciated, thanks

As far as slipons go, I like mine. Dealership swears they are good for a few extra horses, but I doubt it. If I had it to do all over again I'd have saved the money towards HMF low mounts! However they sound and look good.

I've got Two Bros X-Metal (gold) slip ons on my Busa and love the sound! They've got to be one of the 'deepest' sounding slipons out there. They get plenty loud when you get on it too! They remind me of Yosh slipons, but a little deeper.

Most slips don't really give any power increase so I don't really know about that, but I was looking more for sound than anything. You'll be happy!

I busted out with the C5 Carbon Fiber canisters. Love 'em!

000_1005.jpg

Nice pipes but the straps on mine are pretty cheap. They bend under road vibration a bit until they eventuly broke, a good thing for coat hangers until I had to order more plus they sent me the wrong bolts for the spools. I am a little mad at the manufacture.
rock.gif

Friend had em on his CBR1100XX sounded beast. Deep like a flowmaster on a small black. When he was getting it you def heard him coming. Drown'd out my stock TLR.

Back