omslaw & Vabs are home

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Long day, but as always, so worth the trip! Omar is already out cutting the grass and I'm un-cat-hairing the house left-handed :laugh:

Thanks everyone!! See a few of you in Eureka in a month and the rest next time!! :thumbsup:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Long day, but as always, so worth the trip! Omar is already out cutting the grass and I'm un-cat-hairing the house left-handed :laugh: Thanks everyone!! See a few of you in Eureka in a month and the rest next time!! :thumbsup: via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Wow!!! Fast trip, glad to hear. We hit rain on top of the traffic and we were only coming to Nashville tonight.

Glad y'all made it safe. Rest up and we will see you in eureka springs.

Glad to hear you got home alright! Good luck with the wrist!

Glad your home safe. It was great to see the 2 of you. :) Omar, Are you by any chance going to be in NYC this week? If so give me a call, i know a great place to eat steak and lobster on 23rd street. :D

Glad you got home ok,, sucks about the Wrist.

It was great to see both of you!

It was good to meet you Michelle and Omar! We'll see you at the next bash!

It was great seeing you!

Update on the wrist - x-rays don't show any breaks, so I'm good to go drink more Jaeger and stumble about Ms. Reba's another day :laugh:

So happy to hear this news; next stop is Eureka and I really don't want to make my 2nd trip there another one of me not riding with the gang :)

what was you doing at the bash that ya have a bad wrist? :whistle:

I was in a knife fight...

I wrestled racerV for the last piece of steak...

I was arm-wrestling chrisjp...

I think GIXERHP may have tripped me up as I was just walking by minding my own business :whistle:

I am pretty sure busagirl4444 came rushing over to tell me she hadn't had her caffeine yet and she ran me down in the process...

Omar kicked me out of the bed to make room for Shawn :rofl:

I think it may have been from Pappy's hug...he's always so happy to see me :D

I was bitten by a shark...

I tried knee dragging wrong...

:p

She faked the wrist thing! Just to see me ride her busa with pink fuzzy balls!

Thank you VaBs...

Back