Okla Riders 70 Degrees Sat.

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Hey I know this is short notice but I just noticed it is going to be 70 degrees tomorrow, Anyone want to go to lunch. Meet up in Tulsa somewhere.

Okla list will be receiving PMs

AHhh man, if i could only travel :(.. Its in the 30's here today, and i see a few hours north of my Bogus had snow

PM replied, I am out bro. Juli has to to into the office and I am home with the boys. :beerchug:

Grrr. If I was only home. Its about 10 degrees here
Posted via Mobile Device

We're having a little dip in temps, but I will join the ranks tomorrow. Been a week :shutup:

michael get out and come see me i am cooking for the bar for bedlam tomorrow friendlys its at 31st and just a little west of 129th gonna have lots of food

hey or if you dont decide to come to town go by my dads house check out the blown anglia and tell him to get his bike out and go for a ride with you believe me he needs it and i would owe you one hes very easy to get along with

hey or if you dont decide to come to town go by my dads house check out the blown anglia and tell him to get his bike out and go for a ride with you believe me he needs it and i would owe you one hes very easy to get along with

I didnt get any takers on the lunch so I think I am going to stick around here, May ride up to Sequaya State Park ( Probably not spelt correctly ) and just ride around Wagoner and the Lake.

Where is it Dad lives, I remember you telling me he was out here.

LOL Nice weather. Today here in Ca. its Snowing in our local Mountains. Riding is put to a hold for today... Enjoy your ride

Back