Ok Who's ready????

i'm ready.......but Lucy isn't
sad.gif
she sprung a leak in her left front fork and i'm in the process of getting them sent to GIXERHP who is hooking me up
bowdown.gif
i should be ready to go in time for the MnG with forks actually set up for supporting my big butt
laugh.gif
can't wait to see how she rides with new springs, valves, and seals
beerchug.gif
Sorry, Colen! Ya know, if you had more time on Sunday, we could have swapped forks... I'm not using mine for a while
sad.gif

Then you could have kept riding while getting yours upgraded
winkold.gif

sad.gif

i'm ready.......but Lucy isn't
sad.gif
she sprung a leak in her left front fork and i'm in the process of getting them sent to GIXERHP who is hooking me up
bowdown.gif
i should be ready to go in time for the MnG with forks actually set up for supporting my big butt
laugh.gif
can't wait to see how she rides with new springs, valves, and seals
beerchug.gif
Sorry, Colen!  Ya know, if you had more time on Sunday, we could have swapped forks...  I'm not using mine for a while
sad.gif

Then you could have kept riding while getting yours upgraded
winkold.gif
it's no problem bro...i'm at the start of a work week right now so i wouldn't have been able to ride anyway...i do appreciate the offer though, you are a great friend!!!
beerchug.gif

sad.gif

beerchug.gif

Just got back from packing some home items to Arkansas . I invited a couple friends to spend the night and join us for a day ride and the weather was absolutley fantastic for riding the Ozark roads . We all love it in the rain .

Ya'll be safe and watch out for the deer , especially should it cloud up and sprinkle , rain or some plain old fog . They seem to get their clocks upset and don't know night from day when it does .

View attachment 1431768

View attachment 1431769

So let's say a feller and his Lady friend were to want to crash this lil shindig but the Hotel is fully booked, what other hotels would you all recommend that was relatively close?

that sucks bro, i was really looking forward to seeing you again...don't you feel an injury coming on so someone else has to cover for you?
beerchug.gif

Lone. I have room if need be. I think there is still some places in the apt open.

Josh

Ryders Connection

that sucks bro, i was really looking forward to seeing you again...don't you feel an injury coming on so someone else has to cover for you?
beerchug.gif
yeah, I'm going to come down with something if they try to bump the July vacation. we're pretty shorthanded, and due to "cost savings" and a finicky market, there is a hiring freeze 'till NEXT July! gonna be interesting later this year when one guy retires in august (another reason why taking my vacation in July) and another has foot surgery later this year. just sucks working every saturday and the only less senior person that I could pull rank on is the one who blew out the knee.
banghead.gif

So let's say a feller and his Lady friend were to want to crash this lil shindig but the Hotel is fully booked, what other hotels would you all recommend that was relatively close?
That place they are staying at is a little ways out of town so you get maybe a like 1/4 mile closer max by looking around but Thurmans Lodge is easy to find on 62H and reasonably priced compared to some places in that town . Close to McDonalds which opens at 6:00am for coffee if your an early riser cause that town does sleep in late .

Myself , I would have reservations somewhere before driving there thats for sure just incase the towns loaded up for multiple events .

http://www.eurekasprings.org/places-to-stay/search.asp

Back