Ok Who's ready????

I just got back from there Monday and YEP...... I'm anxious to go back

Rodney, I forgot you and Mrs. weren't going to be with us.  You both will be greatly missed.  But completely understand because of the birthday.  Hope to see you both again soon.
We both hate to miss it. Lesa loves that place. We will meet up again soon.

Everyone be safe and have a great time.

I'm shootin for it. work got screwy on me after bash so I gotta keep my fingers crossed
thumb_up.gif

Rodney, I forgot you and Mrs. weren't going to be with us.  You both will be greatly missed.  But completely understand because of the birthday.  Hope to see you both again soon.
We both hate to miss it.  Lesa loves that place.  We will meet up again soon.

Everyone be safe and have a great time.
Hopefully the date works out in your favor next time. You'll have to make the trip up for another PMRA race this year if nothing else. Or maybe we can meet up closer to you sometime!

This will be my 1st time to get to meet you guys... just got my '08 on Christmas, and haven't met anybody yet.  Definitely looking forward to that Friday (That's prob the only day i'll be able - but it's only a 2hr drive for me!!  
thumb_up.gif
)

Looking forward to getting acquainted will all you guys & gals!!

C U then!

Greg
Nice looking O8
laugh.gif
thanks bro!!
laugh.gif

here's the other side!

G

Sienna_complete_R_side___resize.jpg

laugh.gif

cool.gif
what is wrong with riding there? probably leaving dallas thur morn, be there thur afternoon to evening.
ride or drive, i hope to see you there

guns.gif
dang, not even the right month yet. Might have to get back to work to pass the time, nuts.

Well I am hoping for good weather and I will ride down otherwise I will just load the bike in the back of the truck and haul it down. Fuel is going to be a killer if I have to drive.

I am ready, but I don't know if the weather is.. it SNOWED last night!!
guns.gif

I had a good 3" on the car this morning.
firedevil.gif

I'm ready. plan to ride from dallas to des moines, iowa and see the folks the weekend before and then ride down to eureka springs thursday. dang it is not even June yet
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

man I must be a Puss I can't imagine riding that far, I would rather ride in the truck with the DVD and drinks and food, that way I am fully rested when I get there and want to ride.

Oh did I say I can't wait for June. This weekend will be right after my Birthday and this trip is my present to myself.

i'm ready.......but Lucy isn't
sad.gif
she sprung a leak in her left front fork and i'm in the process of getting them sent to GIXERHP who is hooking me up
bowdown.gif
i should be ready to go in time for the MnG with forks actually set up for supporting my big butt
laugh.gif
can't wait to see how she rides with new springs, valves, and seals
beerchug.gif

Back