Ok is my turn now, leaving for the bash

Hayabusa4life

I said Good Day!
Donating Member
Registered
Things never go as planed, but finaly ready and leaving on my trip, I see u in couple of hours...:laugh:

042120111134[1].jpg

He's gonna be a while Frog, at least a couple more hours... Really wish I could have kept him company! He had a pretty nice day here, THE SUN WAS OUT!!

Ok, just got back from the bash, going there wasn't bad, but the return wasn't a picnic, lot of very dark places with fog, then I hit rain (got soak), then the temp drop on the upper states. Ufff...

Oh well, atleast I made it back in one piece.:thumbsup:

Oh snap, I forgot something at the phillips, I got to go get it, I be right back...:laugh:

Sir, you are with out a doubt one of the most hard core riders I've ever seen. I am glad you made it down and back. Now rest up!

Ok, just got back from the bash, going there wasn't bad, but the return wasn't a picnic, lot of very dark places with fog, then I hit rain (got soak), then the temp drop on the upper states. Ufff...

Oh snap, I forgot something at the phillips, I got to go get it, I be right back...:laugh:

Ya.mean the pile of cash? Nope, I didn't see it anywhere..:whistle:

Droid via Tapatalk

That's some extreme riding! Glad you got home alright! :thumbsup:

Glad you made it home, great looking ride, It was good speaking when you had time between polishing and riding :laugh:

Back