OK here come my pictures

Great pics as always Don.. Also a pleasure talking on the phone with you.  
bowdown.gif
I hope you and Mary have a great time next month and I will see you in Eureka Springs.  
beerchug.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
Thank you and for shore, I can't wait.
winkold.gif

Don,

Thanks for sharing the sights from your point of view... I'm gald I'm not the only pic ***** out there...
Keep them coming...

Don, I heard there was some great video of Rich on 28... Can't wait to see the footage I got of MCMustang and Skyhigh (I think... I suck with names, sorry bro) on the way to the dam.

Great shots Don...I'm thrilled that I got to not only finally sit and chat for a while with you, but even got a ride in following the master of TN
tounge.gif

Next year can't come fast enough!

LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD AN AWESOME TIME...MAYBE NEXT YEAR I CAN GO AND MEET YOU ALL...YO SCOTT GLAD TO SEE YOU MADE IT THIS YEAR...MAN BRO WE GOT TO GET UP...GOTTA MEET YOU AND THE MISSES...

LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD AN AWESOME TIME...MAYBE NEXT YEAR I CAN GO AND MEET YOU ALL...YO SCOTT GLAD TO SEE YOU MADE IT THIS YEAR...MAN BRO WE GOT TO GET UP...GOTTA MEET YOU AND THE MISSES...
yo this will definitely be an annual thing for me n Amy from now on Robb-I cant imagine missin those awesome roads (and weather...it aint bustd 65 deg. here yet...only 50s today
banghead.gif
) for too long!!! even with the stretch, the scenery was bananas and I know Amy n I wantd to talk to SOOOOO many more people, we have to dedicate at least a week next time we go!

and after watchin MotoGP for years n seein how those dudes take corners-now I know who f**kn TAUGHT'em all!! Don, YOU ARE THA MAN!!
bowdown.gif
(for a while I thought your brake light wasnt workn...now I know you just NEVER USE IT! lol)

BusaBash08_064.JPG

yo this will definitely be an annual thing for me n Amy from now on Robb-I cant imagine missin those awesome roads (and weather...it aint bustd 65 deg. here yet...only 50s today
banghead.gif
) for too long!!! even with the stretch, the scenery was bananas and I know Amy n I wantd to talk to SOOOOO many more people, we have to dedicate at least a week next time we go!

and after watchin MotoGP for years n seein how those dudes take corners-now I know who f**kn TAUGHT'em all!! Don, YOU ARE THA MAN!!
bowdown.gif
   (for a while I thought your brake light wasnt workn...now I know you just NEVER USE IT! lol)
Thanks Scott, I only wish I was half as good as everyone tells me I am
smile.gif

yeah ok don you knwo you are i am just glad you dint get any scratches on the bike when you dropped her so great meeting you

Back