ok guppies.. it's time to man up

pure_ego

enzyme of hypoverbage
Donating Member
Registered
OK.. everytime somebody posts pics from their track day everybody says "I wanna do that sometime"

Here it is.. July 25th.. VIR grand course thru Cornerspeed.net

If you've already got a diploma it's about $225 for the day.. The cornerspeed.net class 1 is about $400 or so..

no more excuses.. lets get a good sized group of 'busas and go.

I'm in of course.. and can help ya if you need help with safety wiring or track prep or whatever. I'm sure alot of other guys on the board can help also.

I want to get a group together and go..

stop talking about and do it.

I'd love to go....could you pay to ship me and my bike, and I'll take care of the rest
wink.gif

nah.. just a good overnight trip..

cometh, oneth.. I got a couch, and if that makes ya nervous i got a nice flat backyard and a fire pit.

nah.. just a good overnight trip..

cometh, oneth.. I got a couch, and if that makes ya nervous i got a nice flat backyard and a fire pit.
couch? i don't get nervous unless my host has children...'cause those of us with children know EXACTLY the different excrements, food products, and other unmentionables that have been on the couch at one time or another and no amount of elbow grease in the world can ALWAYS get ALL OF IT OUT. I can't wait till my youngest is...ahhh, say six...'cause then we can buy a new couch, love seat, and Daddy E-Z chair, and they can stay nice clean.

I wish I could do the track day, bro...but all of my spare funds are going to a track bike, race school, and other "bike stuff." Maybe in the distant future when my wife isn't so pissed at me...'cause whatever we have left over goes to clothes for the kids, birthdays, and so forth...:(

But you did say "guppies," maybe you should have said DINKS...hey? Dual Income No Kids...?
tounge.gif

hehe,, guppies jumpin into the big pool..

no offense to anybody.. i'm sure half the guys on this board would hand me my ass on a track... and all of them would on a drag strip.

.. it's just how I viewed it.. little minnow whippin around the mountains thinkin ya got it whupped then ya hit the track and realize yer just toolin' around in a puddle at the edges of the speedy river.

well this was disappointing...

where are all the "i gotta do that sometime" guys/gals...

the time is now...

Back