OK Folks help me out a Little....  Lilah is stayin

OK Folks help me out a Little....  Lilah is stayin - adding a Moto Guzzi,  but Red or Blac

• Red, Cause Corsa Red is Classic and looks Great.

Votes: 55 100.0%

• Total voters
Most italian machinery should be red (or yellow). This one is so minimalistic that in my view, looks more integrated and balanced in black.

But half my stable is black, so I'm biased. And if Master Kenobi wears black, padawans should wear black (here I'm extremely biased)

i like the griso...mainly for it's "Mechanical Look"....therefore?...red is gay...where the silver perimeter framework looks killer on the black...i vote darkside...hands-down...especially on this particular make/model/type...so color mine..."BLACK"

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Exactly what I thought.... besides..."only girly men ride red bikes!"
laugh.gif
Well that's a good point Joker...
laugh.gif
But I'm still thinking I'd rather have the bike that women think is the business, than the bike that impresses and attracts other men...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Most italian machinery should be red (or yellow). This one is so minimalistic that in my view, looks more integrated and balanced in black.

But half my stable is black, so I'm biased. And if Master Kenobi wears black, padawans should wear black (here I'm extremely biased)
thumb_up.gif
This is the strongest arguments for Black thus Far...

If it's good enough for Obi Wan, it's damn well good enough for me.

Heck it's all about preference and opinion, there can be no REAL right answer, but the Obi Wan Argument carries some weight.

women "mostly" get their knowledge of whats kool as far as cars and bikes go by what their boyfriends/ex's use to say "WOW" to, so theorectically they'd be attracted to your black bike.

yeah i'm fkd i know.

RED!!

It is a subliminal thing. Red is a color of aggression, therefore you should ride more aggressive with the red bike and maybe even better!
tounge.gif

I really just like red. Stays looking clean easier too!

Back