OK a little Bikeshop weirdness...

Holy Crap your not kidding...

Guy came in tonight, bought a couple liters of 2 stroke oil and some plugs for a Banshee... Well 5 minutes later he is BACK at the counter returning his Oil and plugs because on the way out he decided he HAD to get a New YFZ450... I'm just standing there looking real confused.

Apparantly yesterday his brother had come in and purchased a new YFZ450 in grey, so naturally you gotta keep up with your brother... Apparantly... I didn't know this was a rule...

BUT, on the plus side, that's a good sale, and instead of plugs and oil I sold him a stack of genuine Yamaha Accessories for the thing...
wink.gif

BUT Don't think ole' rev is just selling stuff to make a buck. I don't get paid enough... I allways speak up for the customer if something isn't exactly right, or he/she isn't happy. Damnit, it's my JOB to make certain customers leave HAPPY and WANT to come back. Give them a level of attention that makes paying a little extra worth it. Ya know? Give them that source of information they can trust and service they can really trust.
thumbs-up.gif
No Shid.

See, I allways do a damn good job. It's jsut what I do, nothing half assed, nothing Sorta Good. So that is why I am not abusing the customers... My job is to make em want to come back, and make certain they are good to go. So that is what I'll do.

I'm having fun, but there is some weird folks out there with some weird ideas. For instance, did you know that the ZX10R goes 200 mph in second?
laugh.gif

Later..

smile.gif
We'll see... I mean it's cool that I can pretty much do what I want, but at the same time I am short about $3500 a month from where I was, and well... That's alot of toys and mod money ya know? So it's tempting to get back to my "real" job. But we'll see.

So far so good Pac.

Rev.. I never imagined you as a "people person" I figured when someone walked through your arches you would just beat it out of them what they wanted, strap it to their a$$es and kick them out the door.

So you are actually finding a way to communicate with the general public without intimidation?

poke.gif

biggrin.gif
smile.gif
Yeah Yeah, actually I think folks are genuinely surprised to find me NOT BS'ing them. Hell I don't know enough about retail yet to BS anyone, so I tell it like I see it. If that means they go to the local WalMart to pick up a few bottles of Dot3 Brake fluid and 4 litres of Standard 10W40 oil? So be it.

But I'll also spend about an hour getting someone the perfect leather. Or showing them how to get the little 250 up on the center stand. Etc... I am enjoying that part of the job. Actually helping out.

Oh and helping out the hotties is an extra bonus.
smile.gif

smile.gif

I have a good friend up in washington...he's in the Redmond area.

I could ask him to make a trip for me...get me some goodies. I can send him over to you...

Hell Yeah send him.

It's going to be a few months before I can hook ANYONE up including myself folks.

BUT After that I am looking to start hooking folks up. Besides, the more I sell the better I look, and if I can pass along some killer savings, I'll do it.

naw naw, Rev....I don't need for ya to cut me a deal...

I just need some gear. I'm lookin to get some gloves and shid...I already got my helmet, so I'm lookin at some pants and boots....gloves and jacket.

Was just wonderin what the prices were over where you're at.
wink.gif

Umm... Prices would be competitivefor the retail world, not so much for the Web World. So waiting till I can shake the deal tree is definitely the way to go...

Back