Ohlins Rear Shock???

OB_dankar

Registered
Has anybody fitted any quality aftermarket shocks for the 'Busa'? My local agent bringing in a Ohlins Shock soon. Would appreciate any sound advise from fellow 'Busa' owners??? Thanks

I have been looking at one, list $1113.95 USD. I may order one in October (end of racing season....more $$ to spend on the busa).

I was wondering just when someone would start talking about bike handling. Most of the people are talking drag racing. I want to be able carry that speed through a corner, not just in a straight line.

I'll get front forks redone, 3-clamp so I can adjust the position of the forks in the clamp (can't do that now) and then the Ohlins rear shock.

You can order the shock from Parts America (# OHSU841)

VagasDude, you are smoking something..... must have posted while not looking. He is talking shocks, not pipes.

oh, i read after market PARTS instead of shocks..........hehe thanks.......not smoking anything.....not wearing my glasses, however...............

Hey VegasDude (spelled it correctly this time), I may come out for the Suzuki meeting which is right after the AMA race at Pikes Peak.

If I come we need to get together for a beer (I don't drink beer, but you know what I mean).

Back