Ohio Riders Going To The Busa Bash 2012?

RandyEicher

Registered
I am really working towards getting my bike ready in time for the Busa Bash. I just curious who else from Ohio is going?

Mr droo and myself will be riding down Thursday. Maybe with illuminati and two of my non-busa riding friends...

RandyEicher said:
Mr.Droo sent me a kickstand last year, good guy.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk!

You haven't met him I guess. :rofl:

Try to hook up with the Droo crew,,yes, I've named you guys and slide on down, you won't regret it.

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Hey Randy, Greg and I haven't nailed down a departure time just yet. It'll be either midnight on Wednesday, or sometime around 8 a.m. on Thursday. We're leaving from the Columbus area where Greg lives. Are you using a trailer or riding down?

I will probably be trailering down, not sure on departure yet. This will be my first time, so I'll have to figure out a few things. My bike is still hanging from the garage rafters waiting for parts to be delivered. Should be able to finish by 4/13, which is clearly cutting it close. I'm in Bellefontaine, what route will you be taking?

Hey Randy, Greg and I haven't nailed down a departure time just yet. It'll be either midnight on Wednesday, or sometime around 8 a.m. on Thursday. We're leaving from the Columbus area where Greg lives. Are you using a trailer or riding down?

Randy, probably 71 to 75, unless someone wants to go a different route. I live right off 71, about 20 minutes north of polaris...

Ahhh, now I remember where you're at, Randy. Several of my mother's sisters and their families live in Bellefontaine. My Uncle is Jack Reser, the County Auditor for Logan County. Nice area! Enough of pumping my own nads.... If you need any help getting your steed ready for the bash, lemme know. I'm more than willing to ride down to help ya. Hey Randy, check your PM box.

Back