OEM part numbers

epicrisis

Registered
I searched briefly onthe board for a list of OEM part numbers, but couldn't find anything (not in the service manual either). I had an oppsie on my bike and I would like to find the OEM part numbers so I can research prices andget the insurance to pay full value (so I can go aftermarket and paint it of course).

Thanks

P1010017.JPG

Part Number: 53110-24F00-YU8
Description: FENDER,FRONT
Price: $137.69

Part Number: 94408-24F60-LA1
Description: COWLING ASSY,left lower
Price: $430.84
Part Number: 94401-24F70-LA1
Description: COWLING ASSY,upper
Price: $313.96

Part Number: 14340-24F00-H01
Description: BODY COMP,MUFFLER,L
Price: $316.25

Part Number: 14230-24F40
Description: PIPE COMP,JOINT
Price: $183.71

Part Number: 47110-24F70-YD8
Description: COVER COMP,FRAM TAIL
Price: $296.54

<!--EDIT|atticdog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093903603 -->

Dayum! What happened? The microfiche on Ron Ayers is an excellent resource.

Decreasing radius left hand corner, 60 in a 25, hit a fist sized rock mid-corner, completely twisted the steering to full lock left, bike was launched into the ditch and I was deposited directly onto a 55 gallon garbage can sized boulder, on my hip. I dislocated it. Didn't know that until I drove the bike home 50+ miles and went to the hospital.

Amazingly the right side looks prestine. No damage at all.

What do ou guys think? Should I go with aftermarket plastics and do a custom paint job or should I go OEM all the way? I do plan on selling the bike within a year.???

If you know you are going to sell the bike, I'd go OEM and be done with it!

Decreasing radius left hand corner, 60 in a 25, hit a fist sized rock mid-corner, completely twisted the steering to full lock left, bike was launched into the ditch and I was deposited directly onto a 55 gallon garbage can sized boulder, on my hip.  I dislocated it.  Didn't know that until I drove the bike home 50+ miles and went to the hospital.  

Amazingly the right side looks prestine.  No damage at all.
That sucks! But once again the 'Busa shows its toughness! Hope you heal up quickly!

replace with oem plastic or those can prolly be fixed and custom painted or buy some used that can be painted, aftermarket dont usually fit as well and would bring the value down unless you got carbon fiber fairings

Back