NY Time Square 820 miles in 15hrs

REV.3:11

Registered
Sunday left 2:00am from NC, road to NY, back in NC 5:00pm. Just for a ride. Every 4th Sunday pick somewhere to ride long distance and go and come back same day. Gas mileage good I think 191 miles and the needle was about to touch the red. Think I could of got 220 miles off one tank of gas. (7 Hours 55mins ride made it in 6 Hours 30mins)

200808240005.jpg

200808240004.jpg

200808240001.jpg

200808240006.jpg

Wow bro, that is awesome. I would be scared to death to ride a bike in the Big Apple. Got any more pics? :beerchug:

Sweet little ride i will be their this weekend from NC glad you didnt have any problems in the city with the cabbies lol some times you have to drive it like you stole it in the city :thumbsup::beerchug:

looks like fun! you gotta watch going through VA & DE They like to hide in the bushes to get cha'.

Sundays in NYC are always nice and relaxed. You picked the right day with the right weather! :thumbsup:

SWEET :bowdown:

You made me miss my old stomping grounds big time! That's really cool that you do long distance stints like that.

You actually made me kick my road trip plans into over-drive. Seeing your pics really gave me some very timely motivation. I needed a boost like that!

I'm going to ride from Peoria, AZ to where the WTC stood ("Ground Zero" is a cold, unattached name). I was two blocks away, at the Rectory Building for Trinity Church, on September 11th, 2001. This will be my first visit to that site since 2004, and is very important to me.

Sorry for the brief interrupt there. Thanks for sharing the ride pics! :beerchug:

Dang bro, that must have been you that blew by my house dong like 1fiddy:rofl:I live right off I 95 in MD 1 mile from the highway, wish I had known you were coming through!:thumbsup:

Sounds like a cool trip.

Did you ride with another biker or did you just ask someone on the street there to take your pic?

nice ride A man after my own heart i thought my sunday morning trips were far i never did 820 miles on one though i keep them under 400 ... next time you get the urge to come up this way let me know i would have met up with you .. hope you come back soon !! your bike is off the hook i was looking at pics of it last night great job with the paint !

Ok, how about next time you post that you are going... and pick up more busas along the way? 95 has tons of busas waitig to ride... We want to ride too...:bowdown::bowdown:

Yes..Im in VA in Alexandria and I just picked up my new 08' last Friday..look forward to finding other Busas to ride with before the winter arrives!

Back