Now HARRISBURG booted bike program

GEARJAMMER

Banned
We ran like 6 races I went to 4 took as much $ as I could out there.
Guess just not enough like 10-12 showing up.
Why is this forum so slow? no drag racers?
A few observations if I may.
Lot critics want pick apart others racing thing is I looked 4 the critics racing posts+find nothing??????
Whats up with that? instruction threads on how launch a bike,wheres there race threads? so they goggled it or??? copy paste?????????
After 34 years racing and my brother in law race partner building 10 race bikes from ground up I can spot the posers
Then spelling police???How pathetic I hope my life never gets so worthless I have nothing better do than correct spelling on a chat board must b a sh####t job how can u b expert on something u never did or least had success at? Sorry I 4 got Google it:laugh:

Anyway that's 1 reason I think slow haters+critics might make some hate on me but I never cut down anybody's efferts

23jsqcj.jpg

Bike programs are tough to keep going. I have to race with the cars ... but that's ok. We do have some bike races around and I try to get to some.

Bike programs are tough to keep going. I have to race with the cars ... but that's ok. We do have some bike races around and I try to get to some.

right because insurance is xtra I was just disappointed no warning nothing I was already trailering 85 miles each way
not many tracks race cars with bikes just hope no 4 wheeler ever gets over in your lane were trying get Beton IL start bike program were invited test but no program or race yet

this forum is slow? and YOUR fast right? LMAO..... the only observation anyone makes around here is that ur the biggest TOOL this forum has ever seen so plz take ur BS elsewhere and go clutter up some other forum with ur gay bracket racing.

when are u gonna realize that BRACKET racing is NOT DRAG racing..... and its not ur spelling thats an issue its ur 3rd grade grammar....:whistle:

Back