Nov 3-4 NOLA Trackday!!

Crap Shawn, I would have given you first dibs or split it with you...

Looks like it's gonna be TEAM GIXXER, CAJUN STYLE...

BAM

Crap Shawn, I would have given you first dibs or split it with you...

Looks like it's gonna be TEAM GIXXER, CAJUN STYLE...

BAM

Novice Group Really!!??
Are you messin with me Keith?
Well I know your old AND slow...but at least start out I-group....lol

Chris, do you think I can get them to switch it? The level thing got me all messed up. I thought since I'd never ridden it I HAD to start out in Novice.

I'd RATHER start in I and make my way up if they will let me, or start in A and just take it easy until I learn the track. Regardless, I want to ride with you guys...

Whatever I do, I need to do it now while there is still room....

Chris, I would love to go... not sure if I can make it work - between work sked and CinC house... I will do some groveling over the next couple of days:)

Chris, do you think I can get them to switch it? The level thing got me all messed up. I thought since I'd never ridden it I HAD to start out in Novice.

I'd RATHER start in I and make my way up if they will let me, or start in A and just take it easy until I learn the track. Regardless, I want to ride with you guys...

Whatever I do, I need to do it now while there is still room....

I have seen you ride Keith...you will be fine in A.
Guaranteed we will not hold anyone up in A...you know they only looking for clean lines and predictable.
Up to you tho..we could prob change to I group...I have heard the track is hard to pass on..but is quick and has a nice flow.......so knowing this and being slow A is cool with me....let me know tho..so we can change one or all...but Novice is out for sure.. lol

I personally think I is the more level-headed route, and probably more appreciated by their staff...

If you have ridden with these guys before and know their A pace, then that's fine with me as I think I can match your pace.

But, I'd rather be moved up by the organization because I was fast enough, than get booted down because I bit off more than I could chew...

It's all A group here man!!!

I only bump down to I group when I want to get some more confidence and feel like a bada@@ again! A group can be humbling if you're the slowest guy! LOL!!

It's 2 days, I've done the I group day1 and A group day2 before.

Ok. After reading these and Chris's email, I emailed TT, told them I made a scheduling error and asked them to move me to A. Awaiting response.

Responded to the positive I am now moved to A :smile_face_r:

Charlie, I'm gonna need the TEAM GIXXER Banner for that weekend - SMACKTALKAPALOOZA - CAJUN STYLE.....:thumbsup:

Yum, gator is tasty!!

And fair warning, my GoPro will be recording all track action!!

Guys, getting on the track is a no go for me this time. There is an outside chance however that I can do a drive by and say hello:)

Still have a code available for both days $300. Thats a HUGE savings! NOLA!!!:thumbsup:

Come on down Charlie! I know you want to go!! And bring Jay with you!!:laugh: Might be able to scrounge up another code...

Definitely drop by for a chat MCMustang!!

Lamb.... Its only what, 2,000 miles lol!

Wow, I just got home from my best weekend at Barber, ever, and get one weekend off before heading to NOLA...

So, Chris, what do you guys know about the setup? Power? Is the gate locked at night (safe to leave bikes)? Open on Friday night?

Lodging? I'm probably going to stay at the Hampton Inn Elmwood unless I hear otherwise. It's less then 4 miles away on the other side of the Heuy Long Bridge.

Our branch location is less than 4 miles away (just on the other side of the river) from the the track.

Back