Nov 3-4 NOLA Trackday!!

I would love to go to this... but I am not sure if I can swing it. It would be great to hit that track!

MotoChris is sorely tempting me to come play. I have business in NOLA and have an excuse!!

ok, i'll be there to meet some of you guys....they just had The Big Kahuna there last weekend and i missed it :banghead::banghead::banghead:
im marking it on my calender now.....:thumbsup:

ALL IN BABY! lets do THIS... last track day of the season at a brand NEW track IN NOLA!
Ride during and strip clubs on Bourbon st. at night! haha What more could you ask for!

If you can decide on this event within 24 hrs or so I can get you BOTH DAYS for $300.....web page says $420....
Yes BOTH days in NOLA for $300! pm asap
Thanks

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED-

If the offer is still available, I just got the house commander's approval (grudgingly) but approval nonetheless :thumbsup:

I can go to NOLA on Thursday, work at our location Friday, Ride SAT/SUN, head towards Memphis Sunday night, work in Memphis on Monday and come home Monday night...gets most of my travel and lodging reimbursed.....???

If the offer is still available, I just got the house commander's approval (grudgingly) but approval nonetheless :thumbsup:

I can go to NOLA on Thursday, work at our location Friday, Ride SAT/SUN, head towards Memphis Sunday night, work in Memphis on Monday and come home Monday night...gets most of my travel and lodging reimbursed.....???

You Dog!!!

Awesome!!
Glad you could make it Keith!
PM Sent!

Back