Nos

bobber

Registered
I live in the akeila flats area near las cruces and deming area,,theres a motorcycle track there,,I dont know how many of you are in the area or race there,,but I do my own NOS refills and help anyone out needing NOS

I live in the akeila flats area near las cruces and deming area,,theres a motorcycle track there,,I dont know how many of you are in the area or race there,,but I do my own NOS refills and help anyone out needing NOS

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
your lucky
in germany its not so easy to get even the "industrial" NOS ,as its sometimes concerned as a kind of drug :banghead:

You need always to explain why you need it ,and need a license to buy it.

Lucky guys you are :beerchug:

Swing by the house and I'll top off your tanks,,you cant ever have too much NOS,,its easy to spray where ever you go when you have a 200 pound tank of that stuff laying around your house,,, :whistle::whistle:

A simple question :poke:

Is nitrous street legal in US ?

We have a technical surveillance called TÃœV and all vehicles have tuo pass it every two years.
I am allowed to have an NOs install on bike (dificult to get but possible) ,but not to use it on street. Not even allowed to have an empty bottle with me on oficial roads.

A simple question :poke:

Is nitrous street legal in US ?

We have a technical surveillance called TÃœV and all vehicles have tuo pass it every two years.
I am allowed to have an NOs install on bike (dificult to get but possible) ,but not to use it on street. Not even allowed to have an empty bottle with me on oficial roads.

As far as legal I believe so but you are not supposed to use it on the roads but it is very different here then where you are here you are not supposed to see how fast your bike goes on the roads either but yeah there is more room than law officers by far. There are group rides all over I believe there is a bike night for every city and town ours meet on Thursday nights and several groups go sport riding.

Up here in ABQ. How is the drag racing down there at Arroyo lately. I've only been there for road racing.

They tear up the track alot on the weekends,,I like the albq area,,when your in the area pm me and we'll hookup,,from the sound of your screen name ,,sounds like your spraying,,,,I live near the track,,we'll throw some meat on the grill and I'll fill your bottle for free,,,,,,Let me know what type of exhaust you have,,so I'll be able to fire up the grill when i hear the sound of your pipes kackling come down the road,,,,,,,,,,,,,:welcome:

Last edited:
Back