NOS dry system

Automon

Registered
I am looking at adding NOS to my Busa what do I need to know? and what can I expect when I twist my wrist? is she going to throw me? What other things will i need to do to the bike to make the system reliable
Thanks,
Automon

Automon, first of all, NOS is a name brand,short for Nitrous Oxide Systems.Next, what happens when you twist your wrist will depend on how big of a "hit" you have.Never "spray" your bike below 4000 rpms, Wide open throttle is best.Reliability,Buy a good kit from a reputable company such as NOS, NX and the like.Have it installed by a pro unless you know what youre doing.A good fuel filter on your bike, and your local Nitrous filler guy filtering the nitrous you buy will keep your solenoids reliable, but they do need rebuiding after some time.A controller along with a PC3 and a good Map will insure a positive result in HP. Hope this helps.NJ.:)

i just picked up a a&j dry nitrous and controller set up that will be going on in the next few weeks,here are the upgrades i have ready to go,ape clutch springs,motorhead slave support,ek zzz chain 18-43 gearing,under the hump bottle mount,i will be adding braided lines and y block before doing the install,also need a raptor shift light (hope that group buy comes together) i don't think i will use the spray until i am running 9.60's

Back