No love for Hawaii??

newb

Registered
I just got to Hawaii in January and just got my bike delivered last week. So i come here to find the Hawaii people and I am disappointed to find that there is not a Hawaii group on here. Are there not any Hawaii busa owners? I see them on the streets. WTF?

Truth be told, we're all really jealous of those living in Hawaii, and it's easier to just pretend you don't exist over watching threads all about how beautiful the weather is, how great was that view, look at my tan, blah blah blah blah blah...

:laugh:

I just got to Hawaii in January and just got my bike delivered last week. So i come here to find the Hawaii people and I am disappointed to find that there is not a Hawaii group on here. Are there not any Hawaii busa owners? I see them on the streets. WTF?

Hey brotha, I'm with you on this one. I for one love Hawaii, I was out there for about 6 months with my Bro 'n' Law and Sis while he was stationed at Schofield. Dont listen to Vab's she hates all men and likes to dress them in womens clothing to degrade them. I bet if it was a whole bunch of women riders in Hawaii then we would have all kinds of forums about Hawaii..( I wouldn't mind that one bit :laugh:) but you get my point. She is sneaky too.. Watch her..!! but I think you have been here long enough to see that :whistle:

But on another note.... How did you get your bike out to Hawaii..(Company?) or are you in the service and they shipped it for you? I am trying to get my bike out to Kuwait and I have got a couple of quotes but If I could use a company that someone has used before, that would be great... Thanks for any info !!

Hope you have a blast out there !!! :thumbsup:

Oh and if you are in a relationship...STAY OUT OF WAKIKI...IT IS THE DEVIL !!! :rofl::rofl:

Military move. Shipped with my household goods. In a seperate crate of course. As for Vabs, Don't hate, Congratulate! And just for you, I will be sure to post some beautiful beach/weather look at me pics...LOL

Military move. Shipped with my household goods. In a seperate crate of course. As for Vabs, Don't hate, Congratulate! And just for you, I will be sure to post some beautiful beach/weather look at me pics...LOL

Thanks .... Have fun and Ride Safe !!!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
let me see ???
i know Ricco and Kento are in Hawaii.

it was neat meetin them when i was there. :thumbsup:

maybe they might go ride with you.

:poke: have fun tryin to get out of 2nd gear with the speed limits out there. :laugh:

They have speed limits? Didn't notice. The traffic never moves fast enough to matter!

i was in hawaii for 6 1/2 years and i use to try and post about rides out there but then i just met alot of riders and just went from there...i still know a few busa riders out there...you know Carlos? He probably has the the cleanest busa on the islands...it's all white with a 330 kit and can be seen at most shows...

Haven't really met anyone yet. Still getting settled so not much time to ride. I will be here a few years. Sure I'll meet everyone. This island is too small not too

Instead of stopping at Hawaii, you should have kept going a bit further to the left and come to SYDNEY! Plenty of Busa riders here in Australia, and we're just a little further down!

if the US Army has a base there i'd request to go there but it seems like its one of those G14 classified assignments lol

Truth be told, we're all really jealous of those living in Hawaii, and it's easier to just pretend you don't exist over watching threads all about how beautiful the weather is, how great was that view, look at my tan, blah blah blah blah blah...

:laugh:

I was going to say something like that but it's way funnier coming from you!:rofl::rofl:

Riccoh and Kento are there. Send them a pm and hook up.

And Vabs wanna see my tan......line?
coppertone+(1).jpg

[MEDIA=YOUTUBE]fK6jJaHf80M[/MEDIA]

There is an uncut version that's a bit longer and funnier with some adult language and situations.
This is what I think of when someone mentions Hawaii...
Not hating, can't wait to visit! Just funnin ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Last edited by a moderator:
Back