No CO included in this section?

Yep that be me... Sucks big donkey **** we'll have to get out and ride sometime usmcab35!
Posted via Mobile Device

I am somewhat new here and live in Parker, but work in the tech center. I have a 2008 Orange/Black. Just posted in the Colorado area about some meets we are trying to setup. I don't really post on CSC, but used to be a member. Fun to get the Hayabusa and ZX-14 guys together to pick on each other. :poke:

Kevin

P.S. Some of you I might know from other forums, but I used to go by Balticblue93. Used to be a Supra guy, but left that scene many years ago.

Nothing in a couple months for this thread. But figured i would pitch in. I'm up in Fort Collins. I ride most the year ie no snow on the streets. Hit me up if theres anything happening ride wise.

Gpmo

Ditto.

You guys have some of the best roads around, just spent a week traveling all over your great state. Be safe.

You guys have some of the best roads around, just spent a week traveling all over your great state. Be safe.

I'm rather happy with our roads also. Though I need to do the million dollar hwy like you have. If it is anything like or better than the roads up north it will be blast. I'm happy you enjoyed your time out here, hopefully be able to meet up next time.

Need a Colorado busa event I think.

I'm rather happy with our roads also. Though I need to do the million dollar hwy like you have. If it is anything like or better than the roads up north it will be blast. I'm happy you enjoyed your time out here, hopefully be able to meet up next time.

Me agrees! :thumbsup:

+1000 on a CO. MNG. that ride you guys did looks awesome.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

I'm the single sided shiny side up 04 busa in Denver.
You'll know it when you see it.
Posted via Mobile Device

If there is real interest I will do some leg work and see what we Could do about getting something together.

It will be next year before I can get away again for any length of time. I already have the rest of my year planned out. It would be cool though.

It will be next year before I can get away again for any length of time. I already have the rest of my year planned out. It would be cool though.

I'm in the same boat for the most part. Was actually looking at may/June next year.

I'm in the same boat for the most part. Was actually looking at may/June next year.

That would be cool. Be best if didn't fall to close to eureka springs mng. :-)

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Million dollar highway is a great road, and it is better than most of the roads up north. Poudre canyon is the only one that is close IMO.

If you go down and ride the million dollar highway, do a loop on CO 149 (Silver Thread Scenic byway), one of my other favorites. Also, hwy 92 through the black canyon of the Gunnison is great as well.

And yes, we CO Busa riders need to start getting together for some weekend rides!

Back