No CO included in this section?

BUSANAS

Registered
There are a ton of rider here in CO and a large population of BUSA'S, if your a Coloradan then post up here !! Maybe there could be a meet and greet of some kind, Coloradosportbikeclub.org is having small meets just about every week.

Here's a link to the Busa Stampede, in Reno. It's 2nd occurence is but 60+ days away

Totally accesible to you Coloradicals.

2010 Busa Stampede | Busa Stampede

I've often wondered why there aren't more of you guys on the site.

Bring 'em over, yo! It's only about a thousand miles from Denver...no big whoop (only three more hours ride than it takes me to get there).

Busa pilots have come to the Stampede from all over the country.

:beerchug:

2010 Stampede Flyer (final).jpg

Last edited:
Checking in from Colorado Springs, CO. 05 busa, turbo, just ran 8.8@161 at Bandimere on pump gas, streetbike :)

Hey anyone around the denver/thornton area have a good carb sync i can borrow for a few minutes, cash or your favorite cold beverage provided. The motion pro i have isnt letting me calibrate it. Thanks all

Just checkn in, saw an abnormally large amount of busa's last week riding around on I25, possibly Sturgis related? Wish there was more of a population of us on here we could do a ride before the season is up.

8-1 ride 006.jpg

hey im from thornton also, about 100th and riverdale, i ride with the cosportbikeclub.org i know two other busa riders around here.. lets set up a busa ride sometime..

Hey guys I added Colorado to the Texas, New Mexico group...

Hey guys! I'm Phil I ride a 2004 busa. I live in Littleton as well. Looking forward to meeting some of you soon. I ride all year long, just have to wait for the snow to melt of the road.

Cool another emerges, its is starting to cool off for sure, might be nice to hit up a short mountain ride soon and see some of the colors of fall, ideas? Im pretty free every weekend.

Nothing in a couple months for this thread. But figured i would pitch in. I'm up in Fort Collins. I ride most the year ie no snow on the streets. Hit me up if theres anything happening ride wise.

Gpmo

Back