New video 4-9-06

MoTrFinger

Registered
Ok weather was real nice in the mid 50s nice and sunny was a nice day for a ride . Here is the first of the footage of the day. This features Tryful and DoubleTrouble I have some more I'm working on for TahoeHatesme I will post more asap. I think this rear camera mount is going to stay as it seems real stable and clear. ALthough I did break a lense cover on the bullet cam because of the close tolerance ;) but I think its worked out well.

Link no longer works

Nice Vid... Wish I was with them
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|Fugly
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144717553 -->

Awesome vid quality!!! Your onboard cameras are better than motogp's!!!

Hey Finger, You won't believe how fast Charles busa rides that thing! Lamb loves your comments line charles! Have you still not washed that thing!
DIRT PRIDE! YYEESS!

Hey Finger,  You won't believe how fast Charles busa rides that thing!  Lamb loves your comments line charles!  Have you still not washed that thing!
DIRT PRIDE!         YYEESS!
Nope, still haven't washed it
tounge.gif
It really is filthy, I'm going to break down soon and get the plastics and pipe clean again...
wow.gif

Hey Finger,  You won't believe how fast Charles busa rides that thing!  Lamb loves your comments line charles!  Have you still not washed that thing!
we must setup a ride I'd love to see Charles tearing up Pally
smile.gif
Soon  
biggrin.gif

I just got Ohlins internals for my forks
biggrin.gif
  Can't wait to try Palomar now!!!
try? as in you've never been? Wow are you in for a treat
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

smile.gif

we must setup a ride I'd love to see Charles tearing up Pally
smile.gif
Soon  
biggrin.gif

I just got Ohlins internals for my forks
biggrin.gif
  Can't wait to try Palomar now!!!
try? as in you've never been? Wow are you in for a treat
smile.gif
I've been there before, just not on my new suspension
wink.gif