New Top Fuel Record

Hot Rod Harv

Registered
Well I know that this is the Hayabusa site, but last weekend, I got to go to the AHDRA races and take a few pictures of the "Hogs" playing

Tak was the Man that day till the final, when he blew it up, but all day he was unstopable.

Top Fuel rules in anything...................
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif

IMG_8734_Tak__Getting_ready_to_destroy_the_Top_Fuel_record.JPG

firedevil.gif

How about this time and speed?
rock.gif
? Especially the SPEED The fastest a bike( only injected, no less) has ever gone in the quarter mile......

Rock on Tak..............

IMG_8742_The_new_World_Record_in_Top_Fuel.JPG

rock.gif
?   Especially the SPEED  The fastest a bike( only injected, no less) has ever gone in the quarter mile......

That pass was nowhere near the fastest. It's fast, but Larry (Spiderman) McBride shuts that little number down.

Larry was the first bike in the 5 second range ever. Then he pushed a 5.80

At the very first race this year McBride pulled a 5.79 at 235mph.

The fastest pass in the quarter has nothing to do with mph, it's all in the time.

Here's the link Larry McBride 5.79

During Larry's second test pass of the AMA DragBike series in Valdosta larry ran in the 5.80 range.

Yeah, I got to watch the record setting passes.
bowdown.gif

IMG_2057.jpg

rock.gif
? Especially the SPEED The fastest a bike( only injected, no less) has ever gone in the quarter mile......

That pass was nowhere near the fastest. It's fast, but Larry (Spiderman) McBride shuts that little number down.

Larry was the first bike in the 5 second range ever. Then he pushed a 5.80

At the very first race this year McBride pulled a 5.79 at 235mph.

The fastest pass in the quarter has nothing to do with mph, it's all in the time.

Here's the link Larry McBride 5.79
No arguing that a 5.89 is quicker than Tak's number, but the speed is what I was talking about.

What is the Spiderman running IN his bike??? (as in motor)

In 2006 Larry ran 248mph in the quarter, but the speed did not set the record pass, ET did.

world record top fuel bike

Larry Mcbride quickest and fastest internal combustion piston / conrod / crankshaft / type engine standing start 1/4 mile drag bike in the world. USA.

Larry McBride USA 5.799 AMA Dragbike, Valdosta, Georgia, 2 March 2008

Larry McBride USA 248.66 mph / 400.18 kmh Prostar, Valdosta, Georgia 4, March 2006

LarryMcBride.com

I was in Richmond at the top end of the track last year to see McBride run a 5.82 at 242. To appreciate the speed you have to be on the big end of the track. He passed us, then the sound caught up. Simply unbelievable.

Back