New Switches from PMR (sponsor)

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Hey gang -
So I have this idea where I want to hook in a switch so that I can turn off the mirror signals in the day time and turn them on again at night.  Well, I have the dual switch from PMR - curtesy of our man Omslaw - running my fan and my running lights.

I checked the PMR site (via the banner on the main portal page - located here: )
And on thier site they have a picture of what looks like an ad of some type with two new switches on it -
a single switch and a single switch/kill switch combo.
I look at thier website and can't find it so I give them a call - I get Suzy on the line.  She tells me that they will also (expected by the end of the week) be offering a TRIPLE switch for both hydraulic and cable clutches.
As a member of the .Org they also gave me free shipping on the single switch (PM-53) - which is thier standard perk for us!

Anyway - check these guys out - they have great stuff and by supporting our sponsors, we are helping to support ourselves!

Oh, and I will let you all know how my idea works out!

Errrrrr.
MCM

Shawn, why do you want the signals off during the day? I have a (mirror mod) set ordered right now, so I have not seen how they work yet.

(Super Trucker @ Aug. 07 2007,19:42) Shawn, why do you want the signals off during the day? I have a (mirror mod) set ordered right now, so I have not seen how they work yet.
Honestly, they are not that bright during the day - I have had the idea to do this ever since I got the mirrors, but didn't want to have to put a switch somewhere in a fairing where I would have to cut or drill... this single switch will do exactly what I wanted, cleanly.

lurk.gif
super.gif

(Super Trucker @ Aug. 07 2007,23:42) Shawn, why do you want the signals off during the day? I have a (mirror mod) set ordered right now, so I have not seen how they work yet.
I can't for the life of me, remember who does the mirror mod on here!

(768 RYDA @ Aug. 07 2007,22:48)
(Super Trucker @ Aug. 07 2007,23:42) Shawn, why do you want the signals off during the day? I have a (mirror mod) set ordered right now, so I have not seen how they work yet.
I can't for the life of me, remember who does the mirror mod on here!
Sangai had at one point, but there were problems. There are a couple of others who have the technology; PM sent.

Update -
Got my switch yesterday. I think it wil look great on my right side bar. My idea is to extend the wires for the manual fan switch and change it to the right side so that both of my light switches will be on the left.

I had a really good experience with PMR - they had great communication and provide great products... Anyone else order anything from them?

I'm a dealer for them and get stuff from them almost weekly..Great Folks...

I' will be installing my mirrors tomorrow morning.. I hope they bright enough to see in the day time.
I'll let you all know.. As mine are not from this Sangai person..

Jack @ PMR has been awesome to deal with, I just had a group-buy and he still honored the price for 10+ even though we only had 3 or 4 people!

I spotted that a few weeks ago. Fricking great. I just wish it was around last year when I got my kill. I will be replacing the one I have the new w/switch.
pmrweb001014.jpg

Back