New Rotobox Carbon Wheels

problem for me is they look like a stock wheel sorta. just not nearly as attractive as the BST but then again wen ur riding it don't really mean bobo since u can't see either anyway so performance is paramount. but if I had to chose id still chose the BST.

lighter in weight and reduced moment of inertia, far better quality ,

see this comparison see for yourself

http://www.veloxracing.com/wp/2016/01/19/rotobox-v-blackstonetek-bst-carbon-wheels/?v=79cba1185463
the rotobox ones are the previous ones in comparison

Both from Brock performamce
Rotobox wheels + ceramic bearing $3,560

BST wheels + ceramic bearings $3,495

easy choice for me ROTOBOX

"yes lithium would save 1kg or a couple of pounds, cheapest way is go on a diet i need to lose 10kg at least"

A Shorai 14LFX-BS12 weighs just over a pound and a half. Stock is probably around 10-11 pounds. The BS12 in my 14 is going on 7 years old and still kicking.

These Rotobox wheels are very impressive , I was not aware of the overall quality of build , but was of the lightness claims . I run BST rims and these were the only real option available at the time I sourced carbon wheels , and I do not regret my choice. I love the BST 5 spoke design , and the kosman style billet hub and rotor carriers . The Rotobox wide spoke design , I disliked at first , but have since come around to their stout . blade edged spoke design , and now really like them . My BST's are terribly finished on outer rim face , but as also widely mentioned , that is hidden by tire . However , the rest of the rim is , IMO , superb . Overall , the Rotobox rims look to be beautifully made , also featuring very trick hub and rotor carriers , and the quality of finish is outstanding . I can understand why mark3evo is happy with his choice , the complete Rotobox package is definitely hard to beat .
Cheers

Back