New Riding Season Is Here!

busa_boy_69

Registered
Well guys, here in Ohio the riding season has finally kicked off. Do you know how I know it's official? Because the Kalamari is in season.

On my way into to work today I was behind a young kid on a cruiser. Dont know what caught my eye most. The jean shorts and Sandals combination or his lack of helmet. Ahhh who am I kidding? What caught my attention most was him using his sideview mirrors to check his hair then straighten it out with his hands.

You guys keep a look out. The squids are running wild. Lol

Yep! Already seen them in their shorts and t-shirts riding wheelies on 275 and columbia parkway.
I'm not sure it makes it much better but they seem to wear helmets and gloves at least o_O

Yep! Already seen them in their shorts and t-shirts riding wheelies on 275 and columbia parkway.
I'm not sure it makes it much better but they seem to wear helmets and gloves at least o_O

Hahaha man its a start at least. I went down just under 100mph on I75 when I was relatively new to riding. I was wearing a helmet and that was it. It saved my life but my god did I go through an a$$load of pain afterwards. That was the one and only lesson I needed. Lol

How funny you guys talking about riding season starting, mine is about over here in Florida. 100F plus index today. This is the slow time of the year for riding for me. Too damn hot for the mesh jacket, gloves, helmet and Kevlar jeans. It is getting just right for my Harley friends though. They take a shower and let their long hairs dry in the wind from the house to bar.(I'm not stereotyping, this is what my HD riding friends actually do). One of them actually rides over 45 mins. To the beach with his flip flops, swimming trunks and NOTHING else!!!

How funny you guys talking about riding season starting, mine is about over here in Florida. 100F plus index today. This is the slow time of the year for riding for me. Too damn hot for the mesh jacket, gloves, helmet and Kevlar jeans. It is getting just right for my Harley friends though. They take a shower and let their long hairs dry in the wind from the house to bar.(I'm not stereotyping, this is what my HD riding friends actually do). One of them actually rides over 45 mins. To the beach with his flip flops, swimming trunks and NOTHING else!!![/QUOTE

Man I totally hear ya there. I lived in Sanford for 2 years and couldnt WAIT to get back to Ohio!
I am not a hot weather guy at all. Spring and fall up here are amazing. I love like 55 to 60 degrees. With all your gear on its perfect. You dont even sweat. But on the flipside Ohio is bipolar. In the summer here Ive seen it like 105 to 110 degrees before with the heat index like 115. So it can seriously suck up here to. But on a good summer day its like 85 or so. I can deal with that. Lol

Back