New Recruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
"rank" are you kidding me??? lol its a post count, not a rank...it just signifies how many posts you have, not how long you've been on the forums or how much information/knowledge/experience you possess or anything like that lol, I swear some of you take post counts wayyyyy too seriously...
And you take my post way too seriously.  I'm at work, bored and trying to end my day on an up note.  Relax dude.  
all_coholic.gif
I just dont see the point in counting numbers for fun...maybe thats just me

I can't believe you would say such things. Counting is the best thing in the world. AH AH AH

1072199656.jpg

james way to go...
smile.gif
moving up the post count ladder.... this post will explain the rankings a little better...

post away young patawan....
smile.gif

martin

smile.gif

wow I've been lurking here for a couple years. does this mean I'm just a lurking newbie. Will I ever be anything more,:( have I no chance at achieving greatness...... bummer , guess I will just go for a ride and forget about imortallity. Maybe I will get lucky and find a Ninja that I can intimidate ... I may only be a newbie lurker here , but I still get a little respect from the Ninja riders:cool:

I have read many posts here, and said very little, where is the substance? I just want to be heard.... Listen to me........ Ok..... Forget it. I'm not worthy....

How interesting.....

you know, the Post Ho thread is that-a-way... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Congrats on breaking 100 post.

However we already have one post ##### topic going so I'm going to kill this one.
wink.gif
Sorry  
cool.gif

beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121791980 -->

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back