New PowerCommander Coming on November !

If this mythical PC5 can control all 8 injectors, cut my spark when I add my quickshifter (without an ignition module) and have maps for all 3 modes, along with tuning for the '08's closed loop system for $350, sign me up. :beerchug:

I'm done with Power Commanders. I have had 3 of them go bad on my bike and I have had several more take a crap on customer's bike.

that's pretty wild....i've had my pc3usb for 3-4 years now...re-programmed countless times...never a hitch or glitch...nor do i "personally' know of anyone who's had one fail...and i've known a shidload of people who used them over the years...it's wild that you've had 3 go bad...and several more on customer bikes?...again...wild. ???

that's pretty wild....i've had my pc3usb for 3-4 years now...re-programmed countless times...never a hitch or glitch...nor do i "personally' know of anyone who's had one fail...and i've known a shidload of people who used them over the years...it's wild that you've had 3 go bad...and several more on customer bikes?...again...wild. ???

It may be due to user error on thier part. Not saying for sure. I've never owned one, but I have a few friends that do and they've never had any problems with them either.

I've owned and installed 5 PCIII's on all my and my wife's bikes over the last few years and have never had any failures or problems.. Am I just lucky ???

The new PC5 sounds awesome !!

Back