new paint!

bowdown.gif
very original..
peace.gif

That paint ROCKS. It turned out great. I know you said that he told you 2 weeks. But for what he did I don't think 6 weeks was that bad. I know how waiting can be though. Dude that bike ROCKS. Nice job. And the price!! I did my harley bagger last year. A friend did it for me, I bought the paint and it still cost me 2 grand. No airbrushing on mine. You did very good for yourself. Congrats
beerchug.gif

Looks real nice. Looks like your upper cowl is a shade off?
i dont know how to take pics worth a damn..but i looked at what u ment and i can KINDA see what u re talking about (like the nose looks shinier then the mids in some pics). but i checked now and it looks even. i think it may have been a mix of my no skill camera taking and the lighting in his shop was goofy ( set up in different work sections, not just equal lighting thru-out). once i get the front fender back ill take some pics out in the arizona 100* sun and im sure they will look better. maybe ill have someone who knows how to take a picture do it.
laugh.gif

Seems it all worked out in the end....Sweet job he did....The guy has skills for sure....Now time to enjoy!

I can't even draw stick figures very well! That paint job is freaking awesome. I admire anyone with artistic abilities like that.
bowdown.gif

Back