New owner with some questions.

Whitey04

Registered
Hello everyone. Just bought a 2023 all black, always wanted a busa since 99. But I do have a question. The dealership didn’t have the manual that was supposed to come with the bike, so they said they’ll order me one and ship it to me. No biggie. Got to thinking, maybe there’s more missing. Once home I was looking everything over and under the rear seat is a set of Allens and that’s it. There’s a spot that looks like to should have something there like a pouch or something. Can anyone confirm if the Allens are all that’s there? Thanks in advance.

IMG_2278.jpeg

How are you gen3 folk supposed to adjust the chain etc? You can get a Gen 1 tool kit on eBay pretty cheap, it has most of what you need. But honestly your better off putting together your own.

How are you gen3 folk supposed to adjust the chain etc? You can get a Gen 1 tool kit on eBay pretty cheap, it has most of what you need. But honestly your better off putting together your own.
I’m not actually worried about the tools in there to used it was more of a curiosity thing. Just looked like something was missing. I’ve got 25 years of turning wrenches, I’ve got tools falling out of my :moon:

My dealer did the same thing. After bugging them for a couple of months and telling them I just got the customer survey from Suzuki in my email the other day they finally ordered me an owners manual. There is also a screw driver clipped the the underside of your rear seat.

Hello everyone. Just bought a 2023 all black, always wanted a busa since 99. But I do have a question. The dealership didn’t have the manual that was supposed to come with the bike, so they said they’ll order me one and ship it to me. No biggie. Got to thinking, maybe there’s more missing. Once home I was looking everything over and under the rear seat is a set of Allens and that’s it. There’s a spot that looks like to should have something there like a pouch or something. Can anyone confirm if the Allens are all that’s there? Thanks in advance.
the OWNERS handbook, what u seemingly look for, i have no link to download or so.

but the best i guess is to get / to have the gen3 service manual that so left here at this link 4 download

needs a bit of time because it is a larger file .

Back