New Owner in Florida

Starke!? That is speed trap city up there (Waldo area). For those that don't know this is one of the most known speed trap areas in the country.

No wonder it's so clean looking,...the last owner probably never rode it out of fear.

:welcome:

Last edited:
Starke!? That is speed trap city up there (Waldo area). For those that don't know this is one of the most known speed trap areas in the country.

No wonder it's so clean looking,...the last owner probably never rode it out of fear.

:welcome:

EXACTLY! Anywhere from Lawtey (just as bad) to Citra on Route 301.It's bad-watch it guys! Some have told me that they'll pull anyone for even 1 mph over! Ouch!
Mike

Welcome. Melbourne, Fla here. I was just up that way last two weekends ago. You have some great riding area around there Ocala NF and such.

Maybe we can hook up sometime. It's a quick hour and half run:whistle:

When I was up there I did about 500 miles in that single day. No problems.

You are gonna LOVE this bike.

Welcome. Melbourne, Fla here. I was just up that way last two weekends ago. You have some great riding area around there Ocala NF and such.

Maybe we can hook up sometime. It's a quick hour and half run:whistle:

When I was up there I did about 500 miles in that single day. No problems.

You are gonna LOVE this bike.

i'm not far out either. if you guys want to get together some time, i'm ready for a ride.

WELCOME :thumbsup:
Now that you have a REAL bike you must put it to use.
Register for the Inaugural Busa Stampede. You will learn to ride that beast on the West coast. I'am riding to the Stampede join me.

WELCOME :thumbsup:
Now that you have a REAL bike you must put it to use.
Register for the Inaugural Busa Stampede. You will learn to ride that beast on the West coast. I'am riding to the Stampede join me.

I would love to go-work won't allow it though.Bet that is gonna' be a BLAST!

Back