New Owner 2017 Hayabusa

Fernando

Registered
Hello to all!! It's s almost 3 o'clock in the afternoon and having a coffee with my new toy, Priceless!!

20170624_175904.jpg

Good choice now go ride the wheels off . Fyi stock tires suck. My Brother who is no canyon carver did not believe me , but once I put new rubber on he was suprised . So if you don't mind my asking what was your out the door price for the 17 bird ?

Looks like you lowered it already

good deal :) I was 12,994 out the door on my 2014 new , brother was 12,998 on his 2015 . We both bought in July of 2015 so you , and him got a better deal than me since mine was a left over year . I just went from wanting a 2015 blue to a black model , and there was only a few blacks left in my area with one DEALER who was a bobo so I took the 2014 from the non bobo dealer lol .

good deal :) I was 12,994 out the door on my 2014 new , brother was 12,998 on his 2015 . We both bought in July of 2015 so you , and him got a better deal than me since mine was a left over year . I just went from wanting a 2015 blue to a black model , and there was only a few blacks left in my area with one DEALER who was a bobo so I took the 2014 from the non bobo dealer lol .
I'm in the army and the dealer helped me to make a good deal !!!

Good choice now go ride the wheels off . Fyi stock tires suck. My Brother who is no canyon carver did not believe me , but once I put new rubber on he was suprised . So if you don't mind my asking what was your out the door price for the 17 bird ?

Looks like you lowered it already
Which road tire do you recommend?

Which road tire do you recommend?

Michelin Pilot Rd 4 190/55/17 on the back and a Pilot Power 3 up front, really depends on what sort of riding you do,
what sort of road surface you have, do you ride lots of hills and corners or highway/street miles,can you ride all year round,
importantly or not how much are tyres where you are.

Michelin Pilot Rd 4 190/55/17 on the back and a Pilot Power 3 up front, really depends on what sort of riding you do,
what sort of road surface you have, do you ride lots of hills and corners or highway/street miles,can you ride all year round,
importantly or not how much are tyres where you are.
Thanks for your advise!!

Back