New oriental wardrobe.

Rollin20z

Registered
Well I had this one in storage for a while trying to decide whether to sell her or not. Over the winter I sorta got a itch to see how the corona fairings would look on the busa. So what better canvas to see since she had some nicks here and there. Of course I couldn't find a set with a tank cover so had to bust out the spray gun for the tank and decided to do the mirrors also.
Was gonna put on the Marchesini's but they sent me a set with a 05-08 1000 front, and then what do you know they are out of buisness :moon: , oh well! So since I had these Marvic's collecting dust I figured WTH . Just prepped and sprayed frame and SA in case I didn't like the look, but will probably go ahead and PC it. And as for the HK fairings, all I can say is it just depends on where you get them. Some fit flawless and paint is awesome, but I have seen some that just look like an abortion gone wrong.
Nor really a lot else done to her besides a few add on's besides the plastics of course,
the undertail to dress up the rear,
Marvic mag wheels,
Stainless brake lines F&R,
CRG levers,
GiPro gear indicator,
Gel-seat,
Ti-Yoshi 4-1 exhaust,
Rearsets (? can't remember manf.),
Vortex Billet stator cover,
Keyless gas cap,
Ohlins dampner,
Suzuki grips,
Wave rotors(still need to put rear on, thought I had one but didn't, so thru a 750 rotor on just to get it together),
K&N filter,
Supersprox sprocket,
Billet chain cover (gonna replace with carbon hugger/cover)

Can't think of anything else, but will probably end up being one of them to find a new home sometime soon. Here's a couple before and after pics.

DSCN8957.jpg

DSCN8958.jpg

DSCN5661 (2).jpg

DSCN5603.jpg

DSCN5604.jpg

Thanks for all the compliments guys/gals. Actually did end up looking lot better than I imagined it would.
Now if my buddy can talk his wife into letting him have it all will be good. He rides a CBR600 and a VFR750 , and he is always joking and calling his 600 the Busa killer. I could never get him on any of my others but last sunday we took a ride out and I took this one and he seemed like he just couldn't stop saying how good he thought it came out. I did finally get him to ride it, and we were coming down 24 just cruising about 75/80 and I told him drop it down to 3rd and get on it. I figured that would be good enough for him to feel it out. And after that all I was doing was waiting on him to pull over to switch back bikes, cause all I could see was his wife chewing my butt cause he came home with a triple digit ticket. :please: Cause after that it seemed every straightaway that came up away he went.:laugh: He did finally stop and said he needed to get off b4 he got a ticket and just kept saying how amazed he was at how fast it would climb to 160 and still wanted more but he was scared/hesitant(whichever) and got off it. So in the end I think with a little more coaching and a couple more demo rides I may be able to convert him from the Honda's. I may have to put him on a payment plan, but if it works it'll be worth it.

dirty dave,
Those Suzuki decals are 15" X 2 1/4" on the bottom side fairings.
:beerchug:

Back