NEW LOCATION - 2012 Land Between the Lakes MEAT and EAT

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
Several of us from Missouri/Illinois talked with several of the folks from Tennessee/Georgia about getting together for lunch 1/2 way in between. We'll lets make it happen, and open it up to anyone who wants to join. This is not a weekend event. This is riding for a meal together.

I've just covered all of the planning done so far. We need to come up with a date.

We need to pick a restaurant. So far, the following have been mentioned. If there are other suggestions, post them up here. Keep in mind it needs to be near Land between the lakes since this is the 1/2 point.
The Oasis Southwest Grill, Days Inn Drive, Kuttawa, KY
Pattis 1880s Restaurant Grand Rivers Kentucky

Re: 2012 Land Between the Lakes MEAT and EAT

Hrmmm, Kentucky is 1/2 way for Omar and I...perhaps we can work in a weekend away and see everyone :thumbsup:

sounds great to me if i can make it work with my schedule, i'm always up for riding AND eating :thumbsup:

Make the date over the summer and I can make it too!!

I like it! I don't know either of those restaurants, so either one is fine with me.

I'll be able to go during these times... 5/8 - 5/27 and 7/25 - 8/20.

Hopefully we can find a date that works for everyone. :beerchug:

I like it! I don't know either of those restaurants, so either one is fine with me.

I'll be able to go during these times... 5/8 - 5/27 and 7/25 - 8/20.

Hopefully we can find a date that works for everyone. :beerchug:

Out of those 2 sets of dates, 5/8 - 5/27 is better for me. I think 5/19 would work best considering the Eureka Springs Meet and Greet starts 6/1.

I'll be in Georgia doing the warrior dash that weekend.. grrrr..

Semi, I know your schedule was looking pretty tight around that time. What are you thinking?

Sent from my iPhone using The Force

Busa Jules said:
I'll be in Georgia doing the warrior dash that weekend.. grrrr..

Fun stuff!

Semi, I know your schedule was looking pretty tight around that time. What are you thinking?

i'm completely booked during 5/8 - 5/27 and am only free on 7/28 during the second set...the Midwest MnG VIII is 8/10 - 8/12 in WI and i'm working the other weekends...if another weekend works better for everyone else, just go ahead and do it and i'll catch the next one :beerchug:

i'm completely booked during 5/8 - 5/27 and am only free on 7/28 during the second set...the Midwest MnG VIII is 8/10 - 8/12 in WI and i'm working the other weekends...if another weekend works better for everyone else, just go ahead and do it and i'll catch the next one :beerchug:

That sux. I'm not available 7/28. I was looking forward to doing a few hundred miles with you again.

That sux. I'm not available 7/28. I was looking forward to doing a few hundred miles with you again.

you guys go ahead and meet in May, things could change by July and i might not be able to get away then anyway...we're going to get some riding in this year BW if we just have to go out and ride in circles in a parking lot :laugh:

I'll be staying over at Jonathan Creek fairly close to LBL the week of 6/16-23. If anybody is around during those dates, I like eating and riding. :)

Semi, I wish you could join us. Let us know when you might be able to go though. We can always do it again sometime. :beerchug:

Dennis, the first date Tim and I discussed was 5/12. How's that looking for you?

Semi, I wish you could join us. Let us know when you might be able to go though. We can always do it again sometime. :beerchug:

Dennis, the first date Tim and I discussed was 5/12. How's that looking for you?

I should be able to do that as well.

Back