new gear

jch364

Registered
Settling up with the insurance company and all I need to do is buy whatever I want and send them a copy of the receipt and they will pay me back. I have a shoei rf1000 and an agv jacket both the busa style stuff. I am considering getting an arai. the shoei kinda rubbed my forhead a little bit and the arai said that their helmets are long onval which sounds like it might fit better. And i was thinking of getting an alpinestars jacket. Im gonna get top end for both. Any experience out there with either or opinions?
smileyexhibit.gif

Alpinestars Stage perforated- great armor, flows enough air that 70 degrees requires the liner to be installed. Good up to 90's as long as you keep moving, ANY leather is hot when you're sitting still.

Stage1.JPG

Ummm, you gonna get some boots maybe, and riding pants and gloves?

I'm kinda a gear nazi...
smile.gif

im leathered head to toe when i ride. i got sidi boots and rocket gloves. joe rocket blaster leather pants. just gonna have to replace my jacket and helmet after my crash...

(jch364 @ Jul. 04 2007,20:24) im leathered head to toe when i ride. i got sidi boots and rocket gloves. joe rocket blaster leather pants. just gonna have to replace my jacket and helmet after my crash...
Good on yer!
super.gif

Try on the Arai model you want first. They make both a round and a oval. Which is which I don't recall.

Back