New from NJ

Welcome.....

Glad you were lured back to Suzuki....I'd imagine you have your HDs in your garage still though right?

There are more than a few here who have HDs alongside their Hayabusa and one crazy nut @SSGT_B that went full HD and got rid of his lovely Gen 1....probably high on key-lime pie at the time though.....

Welcome.....

Glad you were lured back to Suzuki....I'd imagine you have your HDs in your garage still though right?

There are more than a few here who have HDs alongside their Hayabusa and one crazy nut @SSGT_B that went full HD and got rid of his lovely Gen 1....probably high on key-lime pie at the time though.....
IMG_8943.jpeg

I got rid of my road glide actually. My original plan was to have both in thr garage, but after she had covid my wife developed menieres so I won't let her on the back of any bike even if she wanted to. Did some thinking and realized with 4 kids and riding by myself, it would just be a garage ornament so I moved on.

I got rid of my road glide actually. My original plan was to have both in thr garage, but after she had covid my wife developed menieres so I won't let her on the back of any bike even if she wanted to. Did some thinking and realized with 4 kids and riding by myself, it would just be a garage ornament so I moved on.
Sometimes that's just the way it is..

There was a time when I was up to 7 bikes in the garage and I slowly whittled it down to just one and eventually none...

Sorry to hear about your wife developing that....

Back