New forum

Discussion in 'Message board Suggestions and New Features' started by Narcissus, Jun 28, 2002.

1. Narcissus

Narcissus Hayabusa Immortal Moderator

I have added a new forum for off-topic stuff. Help me keep this place nice and tidy.

Anything not bike-related goes in 'Random Thoughts'.

Rides and stuff about getting connected should go into 'Geographical Riding Areas'.

Remember, we also have a 'Common Problems' section. Use them. When everyone starts posting in 'General Discussion', topics get bumped to the second page and are quickly forgotten. Keep that in mind, especially if you need member input on something.

[​IMG]

2. Big O

Big O Physicist Genii Donating Member

[​IMG] Thanks for keeping it neat. I love the new graphics on the opening page, even better than before, and that was good. I checked out labusas and I find that this site is more refined. That's the best word I can use to describe it. I don't imagine we'll be meeting in groups for afternoon tea, but you know what I mean.

3. Narcissus

Narcissus Hayabusa Immortal Moderator

I only set that skin for that forum. Remember, you can change skins for the rest of the board. Go to 'Your Control Panel' above, click on 'Account Options' and use the drop-down box under 'Board Skin' to change. I have made three skins. Blue/Silver is default and you can also use the Copper you see and the Black/Silver (which I use, of course [​IMG] ).

The 'Standard IkonBoard Skin' is just the boring skin that comes with the board.

[​IMG]