NEW ENGLAND

New idea is stay west in CT, Mass and into VT. Route 7 from Danbury through to either 8 or 9 and onto route 100. Spend night in a ski town on route 100 either Okemo or wherever we get tired north of there.
07/12-13/08.
If you plan on meeting up, post up.
ttt

I need to talk with the little woman,but I would be up for meeting you in Western CT Saturday morning.

Call me tonight Thursday if you see this.

802-793-7120

I need to talk with the little woman,but I would be up for meeting you in Western CT Saturday morning.

Call me tonight Thursday if you see this.

802-793-7120
See what?
laugh.gif

Will try to give you a shout tonight.

What’s up New England? Well just picked up my new White 09 Busa last night. I do have to say in the short amount of time I did get to ride last night. I have fallen in love with this bike. I have been riding off and on for the past 14 years and have ridden everything from a 600 to a 1000. I know this bike has a little more then that but I don’t think I will ever go back to any of those. So if any one is the central and northern Vermont area hit me up. I am also game for a good ride to MA or CT or NH once and a while (if I get clearance to ride by the fiancé. LOL).

Well I am debating if I should go to Laconia this weekend. I have never been and I guy I work with has got me worried that my bike will get destroyed and I might possibly get hurt. Has anyone got advice or thoughts on Bike Week?

yea dont listen to him. I was there last year with my White busa and nothing happened. Except for a great time

Back