new busa in so cal

rudeboy109

Registered
Hey, how are you all doing. I have a new busa, but been riding for years and looking for rides with locals. I have a Suzuki M109r and a bunch of us that are on M109riders.com go out quite a bit on rides to Hell's Kitchen, Cooks corner, Tom's Farm, ect. and just thought that there are local Busas riders that would like to do the same thing. .
Just a thought. Rick

Hey rudeboy. Lamb here, been in san diego and a busa owner for years. Heard of Toms farms but thats a nut and fruit stand. Where in the world are the rest of those places. Any interest in big rides? Death Valley for instance. Hit up the oRg with some advance notice of some rides. see you around, hopefullY!

Where in the world are the rest of those places?

Hell's Kitchen (Ortega Hwy) and Cook's Corner (Trabuco Canyon) are "biker" joints.
Hells Kitchen, Southern California

hells-kitchen-restaurant-66.jpg

COOK'S

cooksw_sm.jpg

Lamb is familiar with Ortega certainly. Done Trabuco but years and years ago.

Please post up with some notice if you are gonna ride.

See ya round...hopefully!

Hey rudeboy. Lamb here, been in san diego and a busa owner for years. Heard of Toms farms but thats a nut and fruit stand. Where in the world are the rest of those places. Any interest in big rides? Death Valley for instance. Hit up the oRg with some advance notice of some rides. see you around, hopefullY!

"nut and fruit stand":rofl:

Toms Farms is 5 mi. north of me on the 15(10 or 12 mi. north of Elsinore)and a popular meetin' place on Sat./Sun. mornings for the mostly Harley crowd(i cruise through every now and then,mostly just to ruffle their feathers:laugh:).Have a few good restaurants,flea market,and a band,etc.

"nut and fruit stand":rofl:

Toms Farms is 5 mi. north of me on the 15(10 or 12 mi. north of Elsinore)
and a popular meetin' place on Sat./Sun. mornings for the mostly Harley crowd
(i cruise through every now and then,mostly just to ruffle their feathers:laugh:).

Have a few good restaurants,flea market,and a band,etc.

The ride around Lake Mathews is FUN too . . .

There are alot of roads near you !

We just need to go ridin' .

Red, *<(:{)-

Back