New Brake Lines

Hi all I am looking for new brake lines and clutch line. They will have to fit beringer axiel 6 piston front calipers and a 2 piston rear 12 inch over arm. I also have beringer radial brake and clutch masters. Anyone can anyone help? thanks

Core Moto makes custom lines . I just installed their lines on a customers bike Very nice , and light
2nd that very happy with Core lines. You already spent the $ where it matters most any major line company can fill the bill as not a lot differentiates them other than possible end fittings, angles or and odd color not available by this or that company. Don't over think this one.

The ends will twist 360 degrees with a plastic tool inserted in fitting. This line set is black on carbon line.

DSC_2638.JPG

DSC_2639.JPG

The ends will twist 360 degrees with a plastic tool inserted in fitting. This line set is black on carbon line.

View attachment 1597267

View attachment 1597268
Hi. I have bought 15 feet of brake line and I only need I more 45 deg an #3 fitting to finish my lines. I will make them all up myself. I have Ti bolts where need and all aluminum banjos and banjo bolts

Back