New Bike

It does look pretty clean and don't think I got hurt for $2600.Plenty of riding in my area(actually don't even have to leave my neighborhood,have some areas only a few blocks away).

Hell yeah :super:

Like they say bro,no fool like an old fool!:laugh:Both my pops and younger brother raced motocross and other than taking one of their bikes out on the country roads in IL 40 years ago where I grew up I've only rode street so this should be a learning curve.Red's good on anything so he'll take me under his wing.:laugh: :super:

It is definitely an entirely different animal. I earned my AA license just out of high school racing motocross. Now I do good to keep up with my kid on the track. He isn't old enough to have that self preservation thing running through his mind.

I know what your talking about. My first ride of the year I have a hard time finding the foot pegs. They are not in the same place as the busa.

Red's our local maniac/daredevil,it's either a wheelie or a burnout from every stop sign and never a dull moment(you just have to let him go and hope you catch up with him at the final destination:lol: :super:).

Red's our local maniac / daredevil,
it's either a wheelie or a burnout from every stop sign
and never a dull moment ( you just have to let him go and hope you catch up with him at the final destination ) .

:lol: :super:

Always have time to remember & #PrayForFasterAngels ~ this brother has nothing to do with daredevils . . .

Back