New B-King owner as of 2 hours ago!

King LL

Registered
I couldn't be more excited! :cheerleader:

The bonus is that my Suzuki rep just stopped this morning (I'm a Service Manager for a Suzuki dealership) and proceeded to tell me he thinks the B-King is one of the most impressive bikes the company has ever produced. My wife was doing the paperwork while I was meeting with my rep...doesn't look too bad with Suzuki when you're purchasing one while talking to your dealer rep :laugh:

Anyway, have a custom Two Brothers exhaust my parts department ordered all special like. Nothing beats having a unique bike with more unique cans on the back!

now if it wasn't rain for the next 2 days here...:banghead:

Thanks! The wife told me there's no way in heck I'm allowed to buy anything aftermarket for it for at least a couple months...

...good thing she doesn't know about the cash stash I have for this very occassion...

Congrats! There are some AMAZING deals on the B-King right now.

I hope you get tons of fantastic miles out of her. :beerchug:

Congrats and :welcome:, you will love the B-King very nice bikes. :thumbsup:

Congrats on the new ride :super: It's a smooth, sweet thing and when you get through break in ..... HOLD ON :exclamation:

Jack
08 B King
07 Bandit

i love the style of the b-king. my commander just recently purchased one with the same exhaust here in virginia beach. good luck and ride safe.

h3h3, I am allso verry exided. I'm gonna buy used B-King year 2009 ... My 1st bike over 1000 ccm From new bike I am away for 3 4 hours :) after I'll post some photos :) Bike have only 2500Km and is in verry good shape ( look alike saloon bike ) Anyway B-King :rulez:

Congrats.....you'll love the bike. Rare, unique looks, rational riding position, good handling and that engine......well, nothing more need be said.

I've had mine for almost a year now and am still in awe.

If you'd like to ride with another B-King owner, please send me a pm. I'm only a couple of hours away(near Akron, OH - we could meet somewhere between us) and would love to meet up for a ride.

Btw, if you haven't already done so, sign up on the SuzukiB-King.org forum. It's an excellent site specifically for B-King owners.

Back