New Additions

Mason357

Registered
A few months back I got a couple of new bikes. I won a 2021 Tao Tao TBR7 in a contest and bought a 2009 Yamaha V-Star 250. The V-Star I got screwed over on by the dealership. The V-Star I bought from a dealer over 700mi away so I couldn't go look at the bike in person. After I paid for the bike and requested the title they told me the bike had a salvage title which I was not told before I paid. I was also told it had just under 4500mi when I finally got the title it has another flag that said not actual mileage. Then when it gets delivered I find the $250 I was charged for setup wasn't done the chain was so loose I could push it past the swingarm. Also the throttle stuck and the tank was full of rust. Also I had to have it pinned the whole ride home because it topped out at 50mph. After ordering a bunch of stock parts to replace the gaudy mods that were done to the bike and getting it running right I now really enjoy riding it even if I did pay the price for one with a clean title. Sorry for the rant but a dealership shouldn't do people like that.

The Tao Tao TBR7

20220217_161906.jpg

20220219_173753.jpg

Figure it'll just be he said she said. The salesman swears he told me I had 2 conversations with the salesman neither one did he say it had a salvage title. All the other problems would've been seen with a simple inspection.

I want to know why the bird looks so neglected.
:(
That answer is in this thread....

Back